Cleaning Systems & Drying Chambers
We are located at:
1061 Bradley Rd.
Contact us at:
Phone (440) 617-9294
Toll Free: 1-888-779-0011
E-mail: Click Here
ALWAYS ON THE CLEANING EDGE
THE INDUSTRY FOR OVER FIFTY YEARS!
- The most compact portable cleaning station in the industry, built into a heavy duty shipping case.
- Same cleaning capabilities as the Model 1735 and Model 1625.
- The perfect tool for cleaning fixed location electronics!
- Built-in water modifier/conditioner, with standard garden hose connection, processes water through a specially designed 5 micron sediment filter, hydro-magnetic softener and de-ionization system, and finally an instantaneous heater to provide technician a constant source of pure, softened, modified de-ionized hot water.
- Conditioned water and cleaning solutions are applied using a hand-held, medium-pressure cleaning gun with a narrow,10"long tube/nozzle to access hard to reach places.
- Built-in air gun allows the technician a convenient means to remove surface contaminants before cleaning, as well as removing excess moisture from cleaned equipment prior to drying.
- Electronic switching valves enable technician to instantly change modes of operation from cleaning to rinsing to filling solution tank.
- Case has removable top and front lids for easy access and is equipped with two heavy-duty recessed casters and recessed handles for "tilt and roll" portability
- Size and weight allows Model PC-2 to be shipped to job sites via such companies as UPS, Federal Express, etc.
- Overall dimensions approximately: 23" wide x 12" deep x 35" high.
- Weighs approximately 130 pounds.
- Power requirements: two separate 20A, 115V, 60Hz GFI circuits.
- Air requirements: Dry compressed air with approximately 10cfm at 50psi.
- Water requirements: Standard cold tap water with 3/4" hose connection.
- Construction: A.T.A. approved, heavy duty shipping case, with durable powder coated aluminum control panel.
©2002 Odell Electronics Cleaning
Stations. All images and Information contained in this and the following pages are
the property of Odell Electronics Cleaning Stations.
This site is Hosted and Designed by North Coast Web and Design